The company has had success in raising multiple rounds of financing from some of the top venture capital names in the industry. Their mission is to enhance the performance and safety of cell and gene therapies (CGT) through the design and development of a suite of innovative technologies. Their commercial instruments and AI-driven software enable researchers to discover novel insights into immune and tumor biology. Their product development team is working to translate these insights at patient-scale, through the development of a new cell therapy manufacturing technology. This high growth team will be expanding several folds over the next few years - now is a great time to join!
Brief Description of Position:
- Identify, connect and develop with current and future clients within cell and gene therapy and regenerative medicine, understanding their clinical indications, product pipelines, regulatory framework, CMC initiatives, and IND/Commercial roadmaps. As their customers move towards providing clinical products, you will develop and execute initiatives to partner and support activities related to their translational, pre-clinical and clinical development.
- Manage relationships with clinical manufacturing and development organizations (CDMO's) related to their clinical assays and product production. You will establish relationships to build on the current offering, as well as feedback as to areas of potential collaboration and internal growth.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to connect with client needs, such as Product Management, Technical Engineering, and Sales.
- Act as a representative of the company at trade shows and conferences and liaise for the company to understand current and future product offerings and build upon past successes. You will build and maintain relationships with their customers to enable the alignment of our customers' strategic focus with their strategy.
- Contribute to their global Business Strategy, building future Commercial, Marketing and Product Management teams.
- Minimum Education of Master's degree level; strong preference for PhD or MD level ideally in biomanufacturing, engineering or research.
- Clinical CMC and Regulatory experience and knowledge in cell and gene therapy and regenerative medicine desired.
- Strong manufacturing and engineering knowledge including quality and regulatory understanding (preferable).
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in Business Management with in-depth knowledge of Life Science industry, decision makers and sales cycles.
- Demonstrated business acumen as exhibited through Business Development, Consulting, Marketing or Commercial experience, ideally in Cell & Gene Therapy and Regenerative Medicine sector. Exemplary people management, leadership skills as well as sales coaching & team building skills.
- Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills. High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective relationships.
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining focus and a forward-thinking, customer first attitude.