- Be the first point of contact for new Scismic customers, representing our company with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Think creatively on how to acquire new customers through lead generation from a variety of sources.
- Meet established sales goals and act with sense of urgency in responding to customer needs
- Maintain accurate client data via diligent CRM management
- Engage clients via face-to-face, phone, in-person/virtual events, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Motivated, results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical mindset
- Strong relationship building skills, both internally and externally.
- 1+ years experience in a sales environment, or knowledge of different bioscience research fields
- Proactive problem solving skills, with ability to identify customer pain points and troubleshoot
- General understanding of CRM platforms i.e. HubSpot
- Flexibility to travel to events or conferences to engage prospective clients, when the pandemic situation allows for more in-person events
Scismic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practice based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.