The company has had success in raising multiple rounds of financing from some of the top venture capital names in the industry. Their mission is to enhance the performance and safety of cell and gene therapies (CGT) through the design and development of a suite of innovative technologies. Their commercial instruments and AI-driven software enable researchers to discover novel insights into immune and tumor biology. Their product development team is working to translate these insights at patient-scale, through the development of a new cell therapy manufacturing technology. This high growth team will be expanding several folds over the next few years - now is a great time to join!
- Drive the software development effort, develop new and improve existing software applications. Our software applications control, monitor, collect data and analyze sensor readings, requiring strong overall engineering knowledge.
- Works with internal biology RND team and external customers to provide software engineering adjustments to current and future products as needed
- Feature and bug tracking experience
- Graduate Degree (Ph.D./M.S.) preferred, in a work-related field/discipline from an accredited college or university (computer science, bioinformatics, bioengineering, mathematics, molecular biology, biochemistry, or equivalent)
- Six plus years C# WinForms development experience are required, WPF a plus
- Familiarity with the latest Microsoft cross platform technologies (.Net Maui, .Net Blazor, etc.)
- VisualStudio and git source control are required
- Object-oriented software development required, design patterns a plus • Instrument control software development a plus
- Biotech software development a plus.
- C++, Python development a plus
- Signal processing, regression, machine learning experience, curve fitting, noise reduction, statistics, Machine learning theories and practical tools, such as Tensor Flow, a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter who can prioritize and take ownership of tasks
- Excited to be “hands-on” in solving product problems
- Must be comfortable in a rapidly growing and evolving start-up environment
- Please note if you are legally authorized to work in the United States in your application