They are seeking a Quality Control Technician to assist in the development of Quality Control (QC) procedures, specifications, testing, and verification of clinical grade tissue engineered products.
- Receive, label and safely store samples to be tested.
- Perform routine laboratory functions to support QC testing and investigations
- Help QC analysts to develop and perform QC assays for manufactured products, including flow cytometry, gram stain, endotoxin, ELISA, qPCR, colorimetric assays, and fluorometric assays.
- Set up, testing, adjusting, calibrating and maintaining laboratory equipment.
- Maintains equipment records and daily work logs.
- Assist in preparing Certificates of Analysis for manufactured products.
- Keeps the quality control laboratory clean and organized.
- Maintain the QC inventory and assist in the management of the quality control room supply chain.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in the life sciences (biology, biomedical engineering, or related field).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and record-keeping skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and cross-functional environment.
- Extremely organized and self-managed.
- Comfortable with working traditional and non-traditional hours.
- General understanding in standard Office programs like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- 1-2 years' experience in a QC role at a cGMP compliant biotech/pharma company.
- Previous laboratory experience in an aseptic environment.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
- Ability to lift 25lbs or more on a regular basis.