We are seeking a highly motivated and goal-oriented Research Associate to join their growing team of scientists and engineers. The successful candidate must thrive in a highly dynamic, collaborative research environment and be committed to bringing novel treatments from the laboratory bench to humans.
- Work both independently and as part of a collaborative team to design, plan, and execute experiments across multiple projects.
- Maintain and prepare mammalian tissue culture (primary cells, cell lines, and related aseptic techniques)
- Routine rodent husbandry and colony management
- Rodent dosing and blood/tissue collection
- Plate based assays (ELISAs, luciferase assays)
- Protein expression, purification, and analyses (transfection, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, ELISA)
- Molecular biology (cloning, DNA/RNA isolation, PCR/qPCR)
- Assist in the development of protein therapeutic technology for clinical use.
- Work with limited supervision to maintain core laboratory processes and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to efficiently work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact productively with individuals from diverse scientific disciplines
- Analyze and present data internally
- Work closely with tight knit and highly communicative team
- Familiarity with flow cytometry
- Experience with lab automation and coding languages such as Python
- Assist in the development and maintenance of plasmid vector collections
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and GraphPad Prism
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the biological sciences or similar field
- At least 1 year of research experience in a relevant field
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. The company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this position.
- $58,000 - $94,000 yearly